- Can I see architectural plans for the CinePod?
- Available on request.
- How many seats are in the CinePod?
- The standard CinePod has two individual cinemas and each has approximately 50 seats or more if required.
- Does the CinePod have toilets?
- Yes, there are three toilets (male, female and disabled).
- What is included in the CinePod living quarters? (Optional)
- The CinePod living quarters is reflective of apartment style living and includes two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, an open plan living room and dining area.
CINEPOD DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
- Are there any restrictions as to where I can build a CinePod?
- There are no restrictions as to where the CinePod can be built. However, each site will need to be assessed individually by a CinePod representative and approved on its own merit.
- How will the CinePod be delivered to our site?
- The CinePod components are flat packed and are transported by truck to the relevant destination.
- How long does installation of the CinePod take?
- These simple entertainment facilities are quick and easy to set up for an average 2 screen complex it will be about 3 to 4 days to erect, 2 -3 weeks to fitout plus time to establish a clear level site, establish a building pad and bring power, water and sewerage to the site. They can be installed anywhere in Australia.
- As each installation is different in terms of location and components, a CinePod representative will provide an estimated time of completion for the client upon ordering.
- Who will be in charge of the building license and development approval?
- The building license and development approvals will be included in the total cost of the CinePod package and the building license and development approval will be organised by the Ace CinePod Agent.
- However, this may be up to the individual client as in accordance with their company or their builder. Each case will be assessed individually, based on the requirements of the new site.
CINEPOD TRAINING & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Will I need to employ a dedicated cinema projectionist?
- No, the training provided by Ace Cinemas will be sufficient to train someone who is reasonably computer literate to use the technical equipment, even if they have had no prior experience with cinema or movies.
- How is training provided and what will it entail?
- The training will be provided in Perth by Ace Cinemas at one of their cinema complexes.
- Is technical support available after installation and training?
- Yes, there will be a technical support phone line, which will be available for clients to use. This number will put you directly through to Ace Cinemas and the support team will be able to assist with any technical problems immediately during most reasonable operating hours from 10:00am to 10:00pm.
- Who is responsible for the programming of CinePod content?
- Ace Cinemas will be responsible for delivering to the individual client a programming calendar for every month outlining the main events and suitable programs. This calendar will include the latest blockbuster movie releases.
- Can we use the CinePod for company presentations?
- Yes, the CinePod can be used for a range of different functions including a company lecture theatre and is a great multipurpose digital room.